segunda-feira, 28 de outubro de 2013

LIERACrose



I became very recently a number one fan of the skin care brand LIERAC Paris! I started this summer with their sun creams and when the autumn arrived, I just could not resist and I tried a variety of products that I will share with you today.

I am only 26 years old, but for me there is no better feeling that to have a very hydrated skin, with a touch of silk! I really take care of myself and appreciate very good skin care brands.

It is way I recommend to you these following products.



Démaquillant Velours - Huile Fondante démaquillante visage et yeux
Make-up Remover for face and eyes with oil. It is a very moisturizer mixture but I do not recommend to use it to remove the make up of the eyes, it is too aggressive.

Démaquillant douceur - Eau micellaire démaquillante visage et yeux
Make-up remover with micellar water. Ideal to use at the end of the process to feel the skin fresh and clean.

Hydra-Body Scrub - for the body with coconut water, rose milk and extract of lychee and raspberry
This is one of my favorite, please try it! After use it, your skin will be so soft and the smell is wonderful, very exotic.

Sunific sunless tanner - The summer is gone and we start to feel so pale with the rain and the stress of the work. One of the healthy way to continue having "bonne mine" is it to use these tinted cream gel one for the body and another one for the face that allows you to have a even and natural looking tan.

Mésolift cream and serum - to protect my skin from the stress, pollution and bad habits that I have, I decided to start a new treatment (night and day) that will provide me the necessary vitamins to boost my skin!


Enjoy it!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário